Canmor Credit Debit Services
Job ID: 96136
Location: Kitchener/Waterloo/Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Postal Code / Zip: N2A 2N2
Job Category: Sales - Agents & Commission only, Array
Employment Type: Array, Permanent
Established in 2002, Canmor Credit Debit Services is a 100% Canadian owned and operated company. We operate nationally, offering a complete Point of Sale (POS) program to businesses, including exceptionally priced credit card rates, debit card rates and hardware. In addition, we offer electronic Pre-Paid Phone Cards, Gift/Loyalty Card Programs and e-commerce solutions.
We are currently looking for energetic, motivated Sales professionals to help expand our customer base across Canada. At Canmor, we understand that our Sales Force is the foundation of our success.
The successful candidate will work with merchants enabling them to accept Credit cards and Debit cards at the lowest rate possible. The solutions you offer will allow merchants to reduce their costs and increase their profits on payment processing and related services. Responsibilities for the Sales Professional will include:
- Promoting our products and services to businesses within your community.
- Identifying businesses that have uncompetitive Visa/MasterCard/Interac Rates.
- Analyzing businesses current processing services and providing a price comparison.
- Closing the sale and submitting the appropriate agreements to Canmor.
- 1-2 years B2B Sales experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and persuasive skills.
- Strong closing skills, with the ability to overcome objections.
- Motivated Self-Starter, Professional, Career oriented.
- Prior knowledge of products or industry experience is an asset, but not required.
- Canmor agents earn the highest commission in the industry.
- By selling three terminals in a week you will easily earn $1,200+.
- You will also earn residual income (earn every swipe made on your customers’ terminal).
- 1st year $50,000 -$75,000 is a reasonable and attainable number. Once established, $90,000 - $150,000 is a reasonable expectation.
- Sales incentives and monthly performance bonuses offered.
- Training provided by Canmor.
**For agents with management skills, you will have the option to create/manage your own sales team and be rewarded for the success of your team.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please submit your resume via our website www.canmor.com or email to email@example.com quoting Reference # jobbankcan-1130.